Users can't change profile

16 years 5 months ago #50904 by stimpy
Users can't change profile was created by stimpy
I'm having problems with user profiles. Users can edit their profile, but the changes are not saved.
Further, users can't add an avatar. It seems that files are uploaded, but not saved.

I'm using Joomla 1.5 rc3 and CB 1.1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #50932 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Users can't change profile
Looks like a javascript conflict with your site template and/or other modules displayed on same pages.

try default template and try unpublishing modules and mambots.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 5 months ago #51164 by lkbenning
Replied by lkbenning on topic Re:Users can't change profile
stimpy wrote:

I'm having problems with user profiles. Users can edit their profile, but the changes are not saved.
Further, users can't add an avatar. It seems that files are uploaded, but not saved.

I'm using Joomla 1.5 rc3 and CB 1.1

I'm having the same problems. Posted more detail in this thread but no one is replying:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,30/id,49634/

Have changed templates several times and doesn't fix it. Have unpublished all modules and doesn't fix. HAve run in debug mode and couldn't find the problem.

If you come up with a solution please let me know!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn