opensef support

17 years 7 months ago #22328 by trichnosis
opensef support was created by trichnosis
Hi everybody

will cb support opensef? i want to use cb and opensef together. is this in your roadmap?

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #22693 by trichnosis
Replied by trichnosis on topic Re:opensef support
no answer means no?:P :evil: :blush:

17 years 7 months ago #22700 by skselby
Replied by skselby on topic Re:opensef support
I have both CB and OpenSEF working on my site; they work fine on the same site. However, you have to uncheck the "Exclude" and "Use Alias:" checkboxes under the component tab in OpenSEF for CB to work properly. If you don't uncheck these two checkboxes there are a few issues with login, logout, and registration.

Of course, the CB content is not handled by OpenSEF if you uncheck the checkboxes...this may or may not be an issue for your site.

17 years 6 months ago #24848 by LikeStuff
Replied by LikeStuff on topic Re:opensef support

I have both CB and OpenSEF working on my site; they work fine on the same site. However, you have to uncheck the "Exclude" and "Use Alias:" checkboxes under the component tab in OpenSEF for CB to work properly. If you don't uncheck these two checkboxes there are a few issues with login, logout, and registration.

This seems to be the answer to the problem that I am having as I have seen this solution many times, but I do not have any checkboxes to uncheck? So what do I do? My registration page is producing the error message below and I can't seem to fix it.

The page you are trying to access does not exist.
Please select a page from the main menu.

Does anyone have any other solution? :( :( Thanks!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn