Member rating system

17 years 5 months ago #25856 by supert8ch
Member rating system was created by supert8ch
Looking for a way to have members rate members with comments under thier profile. Something like *Bay would be nice. Any input on a mod would be great.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #26080 by supert8ch
Replied by supert8ch on topic Member rating system
:angry: Why is there no answers from the people that suppose to have the answer for us newbies? We try to use a product and in doing so have to learn some things. I have been learning by asking for many years and have learned alot but I guess in boards like this they just treat ya like your just a idiot.

The GOLDEN RULE of learning is ask questions, don't be treated as a dummy, just inexperianced. Then you may spread the learning knowledge of what other have helped you with. :unsure:

17 years 5 months ago #26081 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Member rating system
supert8ch wrote:

Looking for a way to have members rate members with comments under thier profile. Something like *Bay would be nice. Any input on a mod would be great.

Did you look at the profilebook plugin?

Why is there no answers from the people that suppose to have the answer for us newbies? We try to use a product and in doing so have to learn some things. I have been learning by asking for many years and have learned alot but I guess in boards like this they just treat ya like your just a idiot.

I agree - unfortunately most people get what they want and ignore other requests for assistance.

Let's hope once you learn you stick around and help others!

17 years 5 months ago #26088 by supert8ch
Replied by supert8ch on topic Re:Member rating system
I thank you for your input and will check into that right now. And yes I will stick and help once I get some more time on this. So far I have about 2 weeks of playing with my test site. If Joomla is going to get the site to where I need it then it will worth the learning curve.

I thank you again for the input.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn