Message support for Captcha

17 years 2 months ago #32139 by thoeri
Message support for Captcha was created by thoeri
Hi,

I think it would be great if the suooprted 3rd part components like UddeIM that I use would be supported by Captha plug in. I also think it would be nise if the tree language translations would be possible to overwrite in the settings of captcha. Or at least a language folder. Otherwise - great plug-in!

Cheers,
Thoeri

PS Keep up the excellent work guys!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #32140 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Message support for Captcha
thoeri wrote:

Hi,

I think it would be great if the suooprted 3rd part components like UddeIM that I use would be supported by Captha plug in. I also think it would be nise if the tree language translations would be possible to overwrite in the settings of captcha. Or at least a language folder. Otherwise - great plug-in!

Cheers,
Thoeri

PS Keep up the excellent work guys!

first part (3rd party component support) is not possible - the plugin is for CB.

second part - you can add the 3 language strings to your cb language file just fine. If you dont have them then the language strings revert to engligh.

The reason that the plugin does not have its own language file is that it will be part of CB in the next release (so the language file will contain these 3 strings in the new release).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn