HTML emails

16 years 9 months ago #40331 by andrewkew
HTML emails was created by andrewkew
Hiya

I have seen a post by Hans about using HTML rich emails for the welcome and pending emails. Has this been looked into at all? I am wanting to obviously send HTML rich emails when my users register with my site.

Is there a way to do this? Maybe I can manually adjust the code, if there is an easier way if someone could let me know

Thanks in advance
Andrew

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #40586 by Radianation
Replied by Radianation on topic Re:HTML emails
This is also of interest to me. I have some websites where we manually authorize users. It would be nice to have an option to send them special images/links via the registration process. I don't even need to style it properly, but a banner ad or something could be nice for ad revenue.

16 years 5 months ago #49830 by jtrystero
Replied by jtrystero on topic Re:HTML emails
Has anyone figured out how to use rich html email messages as the welcome message upon registration (rather than the default text message or other text msg)?

thanks.

16 years 5 months ago #49834 by andrewkew
Replied by andrewkew on topic Re:HTML emails
Hi jtrystero

I have fixed this but you have to hack the joomla code to do this. It is really easy. One of their functions has the capability to do this but they just haven't integrated it yet.

Off hand I cant remember which file you need to change but if you are interested I can check again and let you know.

PM me if you are interested

Andrew Kew

16 years 5 months ago #49839 by jtrystero
Replied by jtrystero on topic Re:HTML emails
Hi Andrew,

Yes, please let me know. I want to get an html registration message function going as soon as possible, but don't know how.

thanks a lot for your help (I just sent you a message indicating same).

JT

16 years 1 month ago #59424 by royce
Replied by royce on topic Re:HTML emails
yes...this is another request for an HTML in the registration email. Has anyone figured out how to do this?

Please let us know!

Post edited by: royce, at: 2008/03/21 16:11

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn