Maybe a dumb question but...

17 years 11 months ago #12818 by tomcat
Maybe a dumb question but... was created by tomcat
First of all.. Great work!! :D

1. I would just like to know how i change the text where it says " This tab contains a basic no-frills image Gallery for CB profiles ".

2. I am not sure how to change the tab text. At the moment it says " CB Profile Gallery ".

3. Where abouts do I set the amout of files allowed and the amount of space they are allowed to use.

Many Thanks in advance

Pete

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #12950 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Maybe a dumb question but...
1. I would just like to know how i change the text where it says " This tab contains a basic no-frills image Gallery for CB profiles ".

This is defined in the plugin language file. You can change it there or (if you dont care about dual language sites) you can just change it in the tab definition.

2. I am not sure how to change the tab text. At the moment it says " CB Profile Gallery ".

Same answer.

. Where abouts do I set the amout of files allowed and the amount of space they are allowed to use.

Default settings are set in the tab parameters. You can over-ride for individual users in their profile (CB user management).

These are not detailed answers but should give a newbie enough info to start him/her looking.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2006/05/16 21:39

17 years 2 months ago #30583 by wolfdogg
Replied by wolfdogg on topic Re:Maybe a dumb question but...
Ok.. sorry to ask, but I've been searching for the plugin language file and can't find it. Could you provide a default path? I looked here and don't find that text: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/ default_language.php
Thanks!

17 years 2 months ago #30588 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Maybe a dumb question but...
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/language

Post edited by: nant, at: 2007/02/05 20:31

17 years 2 months ago #30597 by wolfdogg
Replied by wolfdogg on topic Re:Maybe a dumb question but...
Thx Nant. Much appreciated.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn