CB List of who is using their gallery

17 years 8 months ago #19484 by frodeg
Is there an easy way of showing who have put images into their profile gallery, and how many images they have put there? Right now, I have put this into the advanced filter of CB List

[code:1](SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_comprofiler_plug_profilegallery p WHERE p.userid=u.id AND p.pgitempublished!='0' AND p.pgitemapproved!='0') > 0[/code:1]

This gives a list of who have put images into their gallery, but I am unable to show how many images they have put into it...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 8 months ago #19490 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB List of who is using their gallery
simple filter

_pg_CurrentUploadedItemsCount>0

will do it

17 years 8 months ago #19498 by frodeg
Replied by frodeg on topic Re:CB List of who is using their gallery
That simplifies filtering alot (didn't notice that dropdown had got a lot of new entries after installing the plugin). However, it didn't help displaying how many items there are in each gallery (as that field is not available in the fieldlist for Column1-4)

I found a manual sollution:
First I found the fieldid for title='_pg_CurrentUploadedItemsCount' in jos_comprofiler_fields (in my case, 73).
Then I added this manually to the end of col1fields in jos_comprofiler_lists (in my case, the value set was '28|*|42|*|41|*|50|*|27|*|73').
Then I, for some reason, had to copy the line 'DEFINE("_pg_CurrentUploadedItemsCount","Current Items");' from the gallery plugin language file into the CB language file.

Now everything works like a charm! (But please show me an easier way of doing all of this, too ;) )

17 years 3 months ago #30006 by vasyek123456
Replied by vasyek123456 on topic Re:CB List of who is using their gallery
It would be great to have a filter under CB Gallery Module as option.
May be lake a buttom to get list of users with loaded a photos(items).
Sorry for my english

17 years 3 months ago #30028 by Raj
You could construct a query for the Avatar Matrix and show profile thumbnails this way.

Raj

17 years 2 months ago #30791 by vasyek123456
Replied by vasyek123456 on topic Re:CB List of who is using their gallery
Thx a lot!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn