How does one change the tab name in the CBprofile?

17 years 3 months ago #28799 by TwistOfFate
Hi, I installed Nant's CB Gallery Plugin and it does the job. But I'd like to change the name of the tab in the user's profile. It currently says "CB Profile Gallery". I'd like to change it to something a little more intuitive for the novice user, like "My Gallery". How can I make this change? I have looked in the Plugin Manager and Tab management areas of the Community Builder Component, and there does not seem to be a means of changing it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #28807 by nant
TwistOfFate wrote:

Hi, I installed Nant's CB Gallery Plugin and it does the job. But I'd like to change the name of the tab in the user's profile. It currently says "CB Profile Gallery". I'd like to change it to something a little more intuitive for the novice user, like "My Gallery". How can I make this change? I have looked in the Plugin Manager and Tab management areas of the Community Builder Component, and there does not seem to be a means of changing it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

two ways (as with any CB tab):

find the specific tab in the cb tabs management backend and:

either

1. type over the actual name (in this specific case the tab name is a language string _pg_ProfileGallery defined in the profile gallery language file)

or

2. edit the language file to make _pg_ProfileGallery translate into whatever you want (instead of the default CB Profile Gallery).

basic cb stuff really (and joomla also).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn