Scroller Not Showing?

17 years 2 months ago #32074 by yambag
Scroller Not Showing? was created by yambag
Hello... I had the scroller on my page and all was peachy... looks awesome. But last night for some reason it stopped showing up. I keep looking in the config and everything looks set up correctly (I didn't change it before problems arose anyways).

There is no errors on the page...

The site is www.subhorse.com and the slider should be in the top right corner. There is a header but no images showing up.

When i change it to static, it shows (although it looks awful because it stretches way across the page)

Any ideas? :dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #32102 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Scroller Not Showing?
I remember an issue related with titles or descriptions that had quote chars in them.

I believe a fix was posted to the forge (see sig).

15 years 5 months ago #80075 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Scroller Not Showing?
Was this not fixed in 1.0RC2+mod_cbgallery.zip and where would I get the fix. I've only now tried to use this module and I have the exact same issue as OP

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

15 years 5 months ago #80079 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Scroller Not Showing?
My problem was the diretory structure for modules changed with Joomla! 1.5. It was looking for the script here: /modules/mod_cbgallery/cbgallery1.js, when in fact during installation the script (& spacer image) were placed here: /modules/mod_cbgallery/mod_cbgallery/cbgallery1.js

I coped there two files to the same folder as module php file, but I could also have changed this path.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn