Thumbnail permissions problem, still not solved?

17 years 1 month ago #35500 by goodtbme
Hello!

I have a persmissionsproblem with my gallery plugin. The thumbnails are not showing (only the red cross) but pics are uploaded.

The problem is that all my folders have the right permissions, including subfolders, however when a user uploads a new picture the thumbnail gets automaticly wrong permissions and is not showing up.

Where can I change that? All permissions are correct, chmod is on in the global config. Searched this forum and found similar problems but no usefull answers. :(

I don't know how to solve this, anyone please an idea?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #35507 by nant
goodtbme wrote:

Hello!

I have a persmissionsproblem with my gallery plugin. The thumbnails are not showing (only the red cross) but pics are uploaded.

The problem is that all my folders have the right permissions, including subfolders, however when a user uploads a new picture the thumbnail gets automaticly wrong permissions and is not showing up.

Where can I change that? All permissions are correct, chmod is on in the global config. Searched this forum and found similar problems but no usefull answers. :(

I don't know how to solve this, anyone please an idea?

Thanks!

you need to check the permissions of the userid folder for the specific user.

17 years 1 month ago #35517 by goodtbme
ALL permissions are set correct, even the maps of the users, I chmodded all BUT when a user uploads a new picture, something (the server, ore the CB program I don't know) is setting the rights for this new picture to 600. When I look in the users map, only the new picture has this 600. Even when I set all permissions to 777/ writable.

17 years 1 month ago #35523 by nant
goodtbme wrote:

ALL permissions are set correct, even the maps of the users, I chmodded all BUT when a user uploads a new picture, something (the server, ore the CB program I don't know) is setting the rights for this new picture to 600. When I look in the users map, only the new picture has this 600. Even when I set all permissions to 777/ writable.

please pm me a url along with backend/cpanel access and i will have a look.

its not a problem with the plugin

17 years 2 weeks ago #36871 by starise
I Have the exact same problem! Permission of thumbs are setted with no privilegies in read for the users... :( :(

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn