Cb-Gallery frontend Problem

16 years 4 months ago #53968 by Deinticker
Cb-Gallery frontend Problem was created by Deinticker
It is possible to transfer the Upload Area of the Cb-Gallery to a module or a single backend-CB-Plugin ?
I dont like that you can upload,edit...in CB-Profile frontend. The user edits all data like Infos,Birthdate... from the CB-Backend...It is a lil :huh: that he must edit his gallery in the frontend-tab...i think. My idea was to transfer the upload Area to the helloworld plugin to make a new BACKEND Tab of it. But i cant find the code. Does anybody got that or know how to do it ? The only code i fount and tryed to transfer to a new plugin was this:
[code:1]<form id="pgadminForm" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="http://www.....com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&Itemid=58&tab=getprofilegallerytab" method="post" onsubmit="javascript: return PGsubmitForm(this);" name="pgadminForm">
<b>Titel:</b>
<br/>
<input class="inputbox" type="text" maxlength="­"" size="30" name="profilegallerypgitemtitle"/>
<br/>
<b>Beschreibung:</b>
<br/>
<textarea class="inputbox" name="profilegallerypgitemdescription" rows="4" cols="35"/>
<br/>
<b>Dateiname:</b>
<br/>
<input class="inputbox" type="file" size="30" name="profilegallerypgitemfilename"/>
<br/>
<input id="pgsubmitentry" class="button" type="submit" value="Neuer Eintrag" name="pgsubmitentry"/>
</form>
</div>[/code:1]
but it doesn´t work...Please Help me

Post edited by: Deinticker, at: 2008/01/09 19:19
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn