I cannot get it!

16 years 2 months ago #57202 by lizok
I cannot get it! was created by lizok
How to configure CB Gallery to appear in user tab.
Anybody can help?
I've installed it from Joomla –Module Installer. I was trying to situate in right panel and 've got an error :
Warning: main(/home/content/m/a/r/marlonbaez/html/mimundo/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/language/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/a/r/marlonbaez/html/mimundo/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 38

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/m/a/r/marlonbaez/html/mimundo/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/language/english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/m/a/r/marlonbaez/html/mimundo/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 38
_pgm_NoItemsRendered

Post edited by: lizok, at: 2008/02/21 00:46

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #57203 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:I cannot get it!
lizok wrote:

How to configure CB Gallery to appear in user tab.
Anybody can help?
I've installed it from Joomla –Module Installer. I was trying to situate in right panel and 've got an error :
Warning: main(/home/content/m/a/r/marlonbaez/html/mimundo/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/language/english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/a/r/marlonbaez/html/mimundo/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 38

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/m/a/r/marlonbaez/html/mimundo/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/language/english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/m/a/r/marlonbaez/html/mimundo/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 38
_pgm_NoItemsRendered

Post edited by: lizok, at: 2008/02/21 00:46

You installed the module but not the plugin.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn