Joomla 1.5

15 years 11 months ago #62488 by Raj
Joomla 1.5 was created by Raj
Hi Nick,

Will your gallery run under Joomla 1.5 in native or legacy mode?

Kind of hoping it will, since your gallery is the best one out there. :)

Roger

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #62490 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Joomla 1.5
Raj wrote:

Hi Nick,

Will your gallery run under Joomla 1.5 in native or legacy mode?

Kind of hoping it will, since your gallery is the best one out there. :)

Roger

not yet ...

after CB 1.2

15 years 11 months ago #62783 by Raj
Replied by Raj on topic Re:Joomla 1.5
This is actually a huge deal. A CB gallery plug in is so essential that it's really impossible to start a CB 1.2 site without one.

If your gallery doesn't at least run under legacy mode, there are going to be people migrating their sites to Joomla 1.5, thinking that CB now runs in 1.5, only to discover that their users have lost their gallery...

If people really understand that their CB profile won't have a gallery under 1.5, then they won't install Joomla 1.5.

I'd definitely prefer a stripped down version of your gallery under Joomla 1.5 to having none at all.

To me, not having your gallery on 1.5 is a deal-breaker. I can't install Joomla 1.5 without this extension running. I doubt too many people feel differently.

Raj

15 years 11 months ago #62787 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Joomla 1.5
Raj wrote:

This is actually a huge deal. A CB gallery plug in is so essential that it's really impossible to start a CB 1.2 site without one.

wow - didn't know how popular this was ...

If your gallery doesn't at least run under legacy mode, there are going to be people migrating their sites to Joomla 1.5, thinking that CB now runs in 1.5, only to discover that their users have lost their gallery...

If people really understand that their CB profile won't have a gallery under 1.5, then they won't install Joomla 1.5.

I'd definitely prefer a stripped down version of your gallery under Joomla 1.5 to having none at all.

To me, not having your gallery on 1.5 is a deal-breaker. I can't install Joomla 1.5 without this extension running. I doubt too many people feel differently.

Raj

All CB Team released plugins will be CB 1.2 ready with the release of CB 1.2.

This means J1.5 ready.

15 years 10 months ago #65043 by Raj
Replied by Raj on topic Re:Joomla 1.5
Just getting it to legacy mode would be just fine with me. :)

Raj

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn