Mootools / Slightbox enabled gallery

15 years 11 months ago #62881 by teryaki
Mootools / Slightbox enabled gallery was created by teryaki
Are you tired of fighting with your web 2.0 template and CBGallery? I know I sure was. Here for your enjoyment is some code that will enable your cbgallery to be mootools / Slightbox enabled.

How to install...

1. Download the smoothgallery mambot here. extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,1727/Itemid,35/ If
you already have it installed, proceed to step 2.

2. Modify lines 24-31 of cb.profolegallery.php to look like this

[code:1]if ($this->addCSS && strpos( $mainframe->getHead(), '/templates/' . $cur_template . '/css/smoothgallery.css' ) === false ) {
$head = '<link href="'.$mosConfig_live_site .'/mambots/content/smoothgallery/css/jd.gallery.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />' . "\n"
.'<link href="'.$mosConfig_live_site.'/mambots/content/smoothgallery/css/slightbox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />' . "\n";
}

if ($this->addCustomCSS) {
$head .= '<link href="'.$mosConfig_live_site . '/templates/' . $cur_template . '/css/smoothgallery.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />' . "\n";
}

// add javascript to head if it's not already added settings specify to add it
if ($this->addJS && strpos( $mainframe->getHead(), '/mambots/content/smoothgallery/scripts/jd.gallery.js"></script>' ) === false)
$head .= '<script type="text/javascript" src="'.$mosConfig_live_site .'/mambots/content/smoothgallery/scripts/mootools.js"></script>' . "\n"
.'<script type="text/javascript" src="'.$mosConfig_live_site .'/mambots/content/smoothgallery/scripts/jd.gallery.js"></script>' . "\n"
.'<script type="text/javascript" src="'.$mosConfig_live_site .'/mambots/content/smoothgallery/scripts/slightbox.js"></script>' . "\n";[/code:1]

Copy the smoothgallery.css file from the smoothgallery mambot folder to your templates css folder.

BANG! No moar fighting with Jquery, it isn't even loaded and your slightbox gallery works perfectly with your web 2.0 / mootools enabled template. woohoo!! :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #62908 by claudeesti
Replied by claudeesti on topic Re:Mootools / Slightbox enabled gallery
any other link for that gallery because the website is down :|

15 years 11 months ago #63041 by claudeesti
Replied by claudeesti on topic Re:Mootools / Slightbox enabled gallery
sorry but your post is quite inacurate i just tried it with the CB version i have joomla 1.5,

and i had tons of error and your mambot dosnt even have the smoothgallery.css in it..

So if you'll like to rewrite it with better explanation complete source code files and GOOD working direct link it woul be more than welcome thank you...

15 years 11 months ago #63234 by Seurot
Replied by Seurot on topic Re:Mootools / Slightbox enabled gallery
I'm sorry to say this Claudeesti, but currently Nant's Gallery Plugin is not compatible with Joomla 1.5.x in either native or legacy mode. He will release one that'll work in 1.5 after Community Builder releases 1.2

As for this code however, I'm going to have to try it on my site as I am running both this gallery along with many components using MooTools.

Post edited by: Seurot, at: 2008/05/19 17:36

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn