light box problem in joomla 1.0 not in 1.5

15 years 11 months ago #63009 by mlarino
I was using joomla 1.5 but had a problem with nants gallery, the lightbox didnt work right.
So I went back to joomla 1.0 becuase is an important feature in what I am trying to create.
I have been testing things for a week now, and the lightbox is having the same problem in joomla 1.0
the lightbox is not loading the images, just showing a white empty container.
here is the link:
www.blogarians.com/blogarians/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=65&tab=getProfileGalleryTab
can someone help me?
thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #63039 by claudeesti
Replied by claudeesti on topic Re:light box problem in joomla 1.0 not in 1.5
your lightbox worked for me...

15 years 11 months ago #63238 by Seurot
Hey guys, I was having the same problem. The problem you were having with an empty white container is due to Javascript conflicts. Nant's Gallery uses Lightbox, which runs off of Scriptaculous. When anything using Mootools is introduced into your site, conflicts occur and the Gallery will stop working.

The best solution that I have found so far is to download the slimbox javascript package and manually swap out Lightbox for Slimbox.

15 years 11 months ago #63371 by Seurot
Well, it appears that I may have found a solution to Nant's Gallery not working when anything with Mootools is being used. Ninjoomla has modified Nant's Gallery to allow a simple switch between opening in Lightbox and opening in Slimbox. Hopefully this will help you all out until Nant releases his newest version :P

www.ninjoomla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=114&Itemid=44

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn