Installation Issues

15 years 5 months ago #80108 by alohapili
Installation Issues was created by alohapili
It's late... but I was surprised that CB didn't come with a gallery already installed, but I found this plugin.

From the CB Plugin Manager I recieve the following errors when uploading and installing the file: "1.0RC2SR1+_plug_cbprofilegallery.zip"

* JFolder::files: Path is not a folder /home/ubadmin/public_html/joomla/media/install_49241414d36a3/mod_cbgallery/
* JFolder::folder: Path is not a folder /home/ubadmin/public_html/joomla/media/install_49241414d36a3/mod_cbgallery/

Upload showPlugins - Upload Failed
ERROR: Could not find a CB XML setup file in the package.
[ Continue ... ]

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/ubadmin/public_html/joomla/plugins/system/legacy/functions.php on line 286

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/ubadmin/public_html/joomla/plugins/system/legacy/functions.php on line 286

Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/ubadmin/public_html/joomla/plugins/system/legacy/functions.php on line 288
Upload showPlugins - Failed
Installation file not found:
/home/ubadmin/public_html/joomla/media/install_49241414d36a3/mod_cbgallery/

This may have something to do with the issues I had installing CB to begin with. Please help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn