Help me!

17 years 9 months ago #17984 by mausau2000
Help me! was created by mausau2000
Please help I get this error when veiwing the conrtol panel in the phpbb connector, plugins area...
[code:1]
Warning: main(/var/www//forum/extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/site/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 152

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/var/www//forum/extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/sitesite/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 152

Warning: main(/var/www//forum/common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/site/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 153

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/var/www//forum/common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/site/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 153
SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'site_db1.users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'
SQL =

SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'[/code:1]Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #18005 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Help me!
Looks like you have the forum directory set to
/forum

try it without the slash like
forum

This error message is saying that the forum directory is not set correct... i.e. can not find the files to include... they should resided in the main directory of phpBB so assuming that you forum is located at

yoursite.com/forum

then you should have your forum directory set to

forum

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 9 months ago #18038 by mausau2000
Replied by mausau2000 on topic Re:Help me!
Cool, I just fixed it yesterday, When I looked @ the error message,
Thanks anyway

---
Mausau2000

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds