1.0.10 compatibility

16 years 8 months ago #42729 by Jonmann
1.0.10 compatibility was created by Jonmann
Hi,

I'm currently in an unfortunate situation where my ISP (which I, unfortunately, am unable to change) demands that I only use Joomla 1.0.10 which seems to be incompatible with the currently available versions of CB.

Where can I get legacy releases which could be backward compatible with Joomla 1.0.10?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42734 by john1000
Replied by john1000 on topic Re:1.0.10 compatibility
i suggest that you change host...
a host that forces you to run an old joomla version isnt a host..

My soon to be released website.
www.joomla-reviews.com

16 years 8 months ago #42738 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:1.0.10 compatibility
Jonmann wrote:

Joomla 1.0.10 which seems to be incompatible with the currently available versions of CB.

please tell me how you came to this conclusion?

16 years 8 months ago #42759 by Jonmann
Replied by Jonmann on topic Re:1.0.10 compatibility
Very well. I came to this conclusion because the installation of CB fails rather spectacularly at every SQL command due to db schema incompatibility. I also thought to have read this in the README. Unfortunately I don't have the output with me right now, but inserting sample data gives

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'position' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_comprofiler_tabs` (`tabid`, `title`, `position`, `ordering`, `sys`) VALUES (2, 'Additional Info', 'cb_tabmain', 1, 0)

[code:1]INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_comprofiler_tabs` (`tabid`, `title`, `position`, `ordering`, `sys`)
VALUES (2, 'Additional Info', 'cb_tabmain', 1, 0)[/code:1]

Hope this clarifies.

16 years 8 months ago #43330 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:1.0.10 compatibility
I don't think this is a joomla problem, more a database problem of your hoster... :S

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.582 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn