Cant find it

16 years 8 months ago #42751 by theapi
Cant find it was created by theapi
i feel like an idiot ive searched joomlapolis, joomla extensions, google everywhere that i think of it keeps bringing me back to the download section of joomlapolis, ive searched please can some one post a direct link to the latest release of community builder fresh install on mambo 4.6.2

thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42758 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Cant find it
theapi wrote:

i feel like an idiot ive searched joomlapolis, joomla extensions, google everywhere that i think of it keeps bringing me back to the download section of joomlapolis, ive searched please can some one post a direct link to the latest release of community builder fresh install on mambo 4.6.2

thank you

quote from current front page article:

This release is compatible with Joomla 1.0.X (including 1.0.13 and any previously released versions like 1.0.12) , Joomla 1.5 RC1, and Mambo 4.5.2-4.6.2. You can download the CB 1.1 distribution package from the CB Team Releases section of the Joomlapolis download area (remember to unzip the distribution package and follow the README.txt instructions closely).

or just click (if you are logged in):

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_details/gid,127/Itemid,36/

16 years 8 months ago #42818 by sk_josh
Replied by sk_josh on topic Re:Cant find it
Im trying to download and it says it is in use by another user.

Ill try again later but i think its an error.

16 years 8 months ago #42819 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Cant find it
sk_josh wrote:

Im trying to download and it says it is in use by another user.

Ill try again later but i think its an error.

should be ok now - just tested it

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn