User Submissions

16 years 8 months ago #43992 by billandre
User Submissions was created by billandre
Hi,

I am pretty new to Joomla and CB so I am not even sure if this is where I need to be asking this question but I thought I would take a chance. I am using Joomla 1.12 and CD 1.1.

I am setting up my first Joomla site and, in testing it out, I find that a user that has been designated an "Author" can submit an article just fine but I (as the Administrator) don't get an email telling me that a new article has been submitted.

Also, when the user goes in to submit their article, they must pick a category. I have lots of categories defined but the user only gets to pick from 2 of them in the drop down menu. Can someone tell me where this is controlled?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #43995 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:User Submissions
billandre wrote:

Hi,

I am pretty new to Joomla and CB so I am not even sure if this is where I need to be asking this question but I thought I would take a chance. I am using Joomla 1.12 and CD 1.1.

I am setting up my first Joomla site and, in testing it out, I find that a user that has been designated an "Author" can submit an article just fine but I (as the Administrator) don't get an email telling me that a new article has been submitted.

Also, when the user goes in to submit their article, they must pick a category. I have lots of categories defined but the user only gets to pick from 2 of them in the drop down menu. Can someone tell me where this is controlled?

Thanks in advance.

both questions are joomla related.
you should post over at joomla.org site.

16 years 8 months ago #44013 by billandre
Replied by billandre on topic Re:User Submissions
Thanks very much Nick.

I will post them over there.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn