how to make login module available at all pages?

16 years 8 months ago #44230 by reddevil4
Hi, may i know how can i make the CB login module available at all pages? my situation now is that the login module function only appear at some pages. when i go to Modules > Site Modules, i can see under the table of modules, mod_cblogin have a value of "varies" under the page column. I try to click on CB Login to change it, but i could not do it. Anybody know how to make the module available on all pages?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #44272 by deltina

I try to click on CB Login to change it, but i could not do it.

What do you mean by this? That it would not open into the Site Module Edit Screen? If it does open, all you need to do is choose "All" under the Menu Items options on the right side of the screen. And be sure to hit "Save"

16 years 8 months ago #44431 by mommycity
You're right, it should open up the edit page for you. (mine does anyways) Rather than clicking the link, did you try ticking the box and then up top hit edit?

Also remember that if your page layout changes from page to page, you may not see it. For instance, on some layouts, the front page has 3 columns while the rest have only 2. If your login was set to show up in that 3rd column, then you wont see it on the 2 column pages.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn