[sorted] CB newbie questions..

16 years 8 months ago #44555 by Marshall
[sorted] CB newbie questions.. was created by Marshall
hello all
i use CB 1.1 on Joomla 1.0.13 & Fireboard 1.0.1

i have few questions to ask as i am still a CB newbie

1: i saw on some sites using CB when u move over some online person on the online list it gives u few options like "see profile" & "send msg" & i would like to know how to do that in my site :)

2: how can i link the fireboard avatar with the CB profile avatar?

3: on profile's page theres a tab "Community" with about CB can i hide that tab? & if so how can i hide it?

thanks all :)

Post edited by: Marshall, at: 2007/09/01 03:52

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #44564 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB newbie questions..
Marshall wrote:

hello all
i use CB 1.1 on Joomla 1.0.13 & Fireboard 1.0.1

i have few questions to ask as i am still a CB newbie

1: i saw on some sites using CB when u move over some online person on the online list it gives u few options like "see profile" & "send msg" & i would like to know how to do that in my site :)

2: how can i link the fireboard avatar with the CB profile avatar?

3: on profile's page theres a tab "Community" with about CB can i hide that tab? & if so how can i hide it?

thanks all :)

Hi there and welcome!

Please upload your profile image - i prefer answering community member questions for members that have at least updated their profile once ...

When you registered and confirmed your email address on this site you should have recieved an email and a personal message with getting started tips. Please take the time to read these before posting questions - saves both yourself and others time ...

regarding 1 I believe this is an enchanced cb online module (search the joomla extensions site for it).

regarding 2, I would address this question over at the fireboard forums (bestofjoomla?) for answers.

regarding 3 - been answered many many many times before.
Please search the forum for community tab (or read all articles in the Community Builder menu item of this site).

hope this helps ...

16 years 8 months ago #44616 by Marshall
Replied by Marshall on topic Re:CB newbie questions..
thanks so much & sorry for bothering :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn