Tabs not appearing

16 years 8 months ago #44730 by docweathers
Tabs not appearing was created by docweathers
I am in the process of configuring 1.10 on Joomla 1.5 RC2 running under Xampp. Everything installed fine with no errors.

Though the backend of the Tabs management seems to be ok (top) , but all I can get for tabs is the default Community, Edit, Connections (bottom left) as opposed to anything like the Contact Info, Articles, Forum, blog, connections tabs.(bottom right) I cannot get the screen shot small enough to attach. It can be downloaded from www.readingmathhelp.com/CB_Tabs.png

Thanks

Larry

Post edited by: docweathers, at: 2007/09/03 01:28

Post edited by: docweathers, at: 2007/09/03 01:34

Larry Weathers
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #44794 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Tabs not appearing
Everything seems to correspond...

N.B. "Forum" tab is visible in Profile Update/Edit mode only ;)

More info in Nick's excellent documentation (see link on top of side column ;) )

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #44800 by docweathers
Replied by docweathers on topic Re:Tabs not appearing
I have a documentation subscription and have read the latest version end to end a couple of times. I think I have done everything right, but obviously I have not.

What would be my next step in tracking this problem down?

Hate to be dense, but what do you mean "N.B. Forum"?// New Bee Forum??

Thanks

Larry

Larry Weathers

16 years 8 months ago #44821 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Tabs not appearing
First of all thanks for subscribing and supporting our project B)

Have you seen the red cross in your screen-dump ?

That's the published state. You need to publish your tab (and the plugin if its name is in red) to make it visible on profile, by clicking on them or editing the item.

Precisely the ones you are missing are the unpublished ones. That's why i didn't understand question upfront, sorry about that. Replied like 50 threads last 2 hours :blink:

If you have any suggestions to improve documentation, feedbacks are really welcome, best is to PM to Nick (nant).

EDIT: thanks for having edited the original question, now I understood it better too ;)

Post edited by: beat, at: 2007/09/04 02:27

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn