registration & login page error

15 years 1 month ago #94011 by jamescarvin
registration & login page error was created by jamescarvin
When I click on register or log in at my site, where I just installed CB 1.2 I get an error message. Please review this at allhourschurch.com/index.php

When I installed to my joomla 1.5.9 the instructions on the read me file did not match at step 8. I wonder if this is the problem. I had to stop there.

The instructions have ...

Add a new user menu item to the "User Menu" for Community Builder(this will be the link to the user's profile page).
For this, go to "Menus" -> "User Menu", click New, then:
- in Mambo/joomla 1.0 select "component", "Community Builder (comprofiler)", leaving access public for the item, give a name and save.
- in Joomla 1.5 click in internal links "Community Builder", then "User Profile",leave access public for the item, give a title and alias and save.
NOTE: This is not a security issue, CB checkes access. As you don't want this menu item to appear publically, you can put it in the User Menu as explained in this step, or another menu with Registered access level at least.

I don't have a "User Menu" link under my "Menus" tab. And when I go to menu manager I don't see a "User Profile" link or a "User Menu" link.

It seemed like the installation went ok otherwise. What am I missing here?

Post edited by: jamescarvin, at: 2009/04/06 20:08

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn