School website

15 years 1 month ago #94409 by Prince of Sun
School website was created by Prince of Sun
Hi. I've made several website using joomla but it's my first time to get in touch with CB.
It's my fren, who own a school, he come to me and ask me to make him a website that contain community portal and the user are students, teachters, and parents.

I think CB is the right choice since it's the most powerful extension to build a users management system.
But the problem is I don't familiar with all the extension in CB. Could anyone inform me which extension is suitable for the function that mentioned below:

1. Profile managemet
The user is divided into four kind of user: student, teacher, parents, and CEO. could we managed them in the vertical hierarchy position..

2. Student
For student user, we need to make gradebook, attendace information, check announcement and all the information about the course that he/she take now.

3. Teacher
For teacher user, we need grouping some student user for particular student under he/she. So that the teacher can send mass announcement or homework for the all the student in particular group. Also the teacher can submit gradebook and attendance record to student's profile

4. Parent
For parents user, we need to make them can view their children gradebook dan school record.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn