Router.php on line 141

16 years 2 weeks ago #60584 by bftroop
Router.php on line 141 was created by bftroop
Hi everyone. This error seems to be an on going issue and I cannot figure it out for the life of me. I am using J1.5 and community builder 1.1, Linux system, php 5.

The following error occurs when my users reply to emails Only.

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in root/includes/router.php on line 141

Even though my users are getting this error as they reply to emails the recipient is recieving the sent email perfectly.

When you click on the send button it points to itemid# 74 which so happens to be uddeim. It seems to be a simple redirection to a page that would say something like Your reply has been sent. Or something along those lines.

As stated before this seems to be an ongoing problem that no one is able to fix.

If you have any idea's or fixes please let me know.

thanks everyone

error url
www.ampedfm.com/index.php?Itemid=74
www.ampedfm.com

Have a look if you want.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 2 weeks ago #60595 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Router.php on line 141
bftroop wrote:

Hi everyone. This error seems to be an on going issue and I cannot figure it out for the life of me. I am using J1.5 and community builder 1.1, Linux system, php 5.

The following error occurs when my users reply to emails Only.

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in root/includes/router.php on line 141

Even though my users are getting this error as they reply to emails the recipient is recieving the sent email perfectly.

When you click on the send button it points to itemid# 74 which so happens to be uddeim. It seems to be a simple redirection to a page that would say something like Your reply has been sent. Or something along those lines.

As stated before this seems to be an ongoing problem that no one is able to fix.

If you have any idea's or fixes please let me know.

thanks everyone

error url
www.ampedfm.com/index.php?Itemid=74
www.ampedfm.com

Have a look if you want.

J 1.5 legacy plugin has problems with CB 1.1.

As per front page article - you should wait for CB 1.2 if you have J 1.5.

16 years 2 weeks ago #60631 by bftroop
Replied by bftroop on topic Re:Router.php on line 141
Hey thanks for the help. Any idea when cb1.2 will be released?

15 years 10 months ago #64067 by kirkhayes
Replied by kirkhayes on topic Re:Router.php on line 141
This has nothing to do with cb plug in. I get the same exact error [code:1]Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/clelland/public_html/includes/router.php on line 141[/code:1] but only when uddeIM Notifier module is enabled. If uddeIM Notifier is not enabled the error does not occur and I can send and receive messgaes just fine.

15 years 5 months ago #79380 by melsen
Replied by melsen on topic Re:Router.php on line 141
AWESOME... that was the reason I got that error as well.. the notifier.. thanks for posting this =)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.627 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn