Importing User database to fresh installation

15 years 9 months ago #70493 by sollyc
Hi there
Have imported the Jos-comprofiler tables, jos_users table and Jos-core tables across to the new database as per previous posts on the forums, however when we log into the admin console for community builder user manger, the database recognises all 418 records in the results count [1 -20 of total 418] yet only displays 5 records. Do you have any other ideas why this could be? Any help will be greatfully appreciated. I am really desperate for a solution to this problem as this site has to go live within the week.

We have also installed DT Register components and modules and they can pick up the list of users just fine. Any help will be much appreciated!!!

Thanks Solly

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #70578 by sollyc
Hi Everyone, managed to solve this one purely by chance after installing CBJuice. Even though I copied across the core_acl_aro tables to the new site, the CB component did not pick up the data values. I had to go into the core_acl_aro table on the new site and manually create the entries as the old table had them, making sure all the values were identical. All the members are now showing in the user management of CB.

NOTE: copying the table across did not work.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn