implode error in member's list after upgrade?

16 years 8 months ago #42725 by buddha_pest
Hi,

I have an error in my Member's list after upgrading.

The following error just repeats over and over, then the member's list :

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php on line 939

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42858 by buddha_pest
Replied by buddha_pest on topic Re:implode error in member's list after upgrade?
Doe anybody have any ideas on this one. I've had to unpublish my user's list:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php on line 939

16 years 8 months ago #43632 by SanKuKai
Hi,

I had exactly the same error until I check the "enable column 1" checkbox and add one valid field into the column...

You'll find these options in the list management section of the admin panel

hope this will help...

Post edited by: SanKuKai, at: 2007/08/21 16:31

16 years 8 months ago #43855 by beat
Correct analysis, thanks for reporting, we will add a better error message in next release there :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #44682 by guachiman
Replied by guachiman on topic Re:implode error in member's list after upgrade?
I had the same error, and it happened when I selected "name" as the first field in column 1. When I saved the list, I received the same error (1 per user in the list) and all other fields in the list were shown (avatar, email, etc)

To fix it, go to your database and find the table jos_comprofiler_lists, then select your list, and click to edit it, then find the field 'col1fields', and uncheck the column "null" (if checked) and add the value '41' (which is the field id of 'name') to the 'value' field.

Your list should be fixed now. If your first column field is not name, you will have to find the corresponding field id on the table jos_comprofiler_fields

I hope this helps. This is obviously a bug.

16 years 7 months ago #44807 by beat
guachiman wrote:

I had the same error, and it happened when I selected "name" as the first field in column 1. When I saved the list, I received the same error (1 per user in the list) and all other fields in the list were shown (avatar, email, etc)

To fix it, go to your database and find the table jos_comprofiler_lists, then select your list, and click to edit it, then find the field 'col1fields', and uncheck the column "null" (if checked) and add the value '41' (which is the field id of 'name') to the 'value' field.

Your list should be fixed now. If your first column field is not name, you will have to find the corresponding field id on the table jos_comprofiler_fields

I hope this helps. This is obviously a bug.

Thanks for reporting and giving way to reproduce. We will try to reproduce and fix.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn