implode error in member's list after upgrade?

16 years 2 days ago #61515 by sitewonders
Replied by sitewonders on topic Re:implode error in member's list after upgrade?
guachiman wrote:

I had the same error, and it happened when I selected "name" as the first field in column 1. When I saved the list, I received the same error (1 per user in the list) and all other fields in the list were shown (avatar, email, etc)

To fix it, go to your database and find the table jos_comprofiler_lists, then select your list, and click to edit it, then find the field 'col1fields', and uncheck the column "null" (if checked) and add the value '41' (which is the field id of 'name') to the 'value' field.

Your list should be fixed now. If your first column field is not name, you will have to find the corresponding field id on the table jos_comprofiler_fields

I hope this helps. This is obviously a bug.

This did nothing, no change...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 2 days ago #61517 by nant

15 years 11 months ago #62366 by amdoolittle
Replied by amdoolittle on topic Re:implode error in member's list after upgrade?
Actually, I had the same repeating error over and over again, and a quick look at the offending page (com_comprofiler.html.php) yielded a solution.

On line 939, implode was in fact passing a bad value. It was attempting to pass $html which had not been previously defined as an array value.

I simply changed line 926:
Before:
[code:1]$htmlFields = array();[/code:1]

After:
[code:1]$html = array();[/code:1]

And voila, my page now works properly. $htmlFields is never used in the code, and I'm assuming was a typo(?) meant to be $html.

Post edited by: amdoolittle, at: 2008/05/05 22:41

15 years 5 months ago #78720 by Word Warrior
Replied by Word Warrior on topic Re:implode error in member's list after upgrade?
I have a similar thing (I think)
Just returned to CB after many problems while on old php4 server and other stuff that went wrong. Now moved to Plesk server PHP5 and it now allows chmod 777 too (only allowed 755 before)

However, I'm getting this warning in the front end "Your Profile" when a user goes into edit profile:-

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.php on line 240

Any ideas?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn