Unknown column error

16 years 8 months ago #43197 by enoyhs
Unknown column error was created by enoyhs
Hi!

I've installed CB 1.1 and when I want to access Tab/Field Management I get this error:

[code:1]Unknown column \'t.useraccessgroupid\' in \'where clause\' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*)\nFROM jos_comprofiler_fields AS f, jos_comprofiler_tabs AS t\nWHERE (f.sys = 0) AND (f.tabid = t.tabid) AND (t.fields = 1) AND t.useraccessgroupid IN (24,19,20,23,30,29,21,18,17,25,28,-2,-1)DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 't.useraccessgroupid' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT f.fieldid, f.title, f.name, f.description, f.type, f.required, f.published, f.profile, f.ordering, f.registration, t.title AS 'tab', t.enabled AS 'tabenabled', t.pluginid AS 'pluginid', p.name AS pluginname, p.published AS pluginpublished FROM jos_comprofiler_fields AS f, jos_comprofiler_tabs AS t LEFT JOIN jos_comprofiler_plugin AS p ON p.id = t.pluginid WHERE (f.sys = 0) AND (f.tabid = t.tabid) AND (t.fields = 1) AND t.useraccessgroupid IN (24,19,20,23,30,29,21,18,17,25,28,-2,-1) ORDER BY t.ordering, f.ordering LIMIT 0, 30[/code:1]

Anyone care to explain why please?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #43338 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Unknown column error
looks like the SQL queries for the CB 1.1 upgrades have not been performed. The one for adding useraccessgroupid at least...

If you overwrote files by FTP, please read the README.txt for the expert mode installation :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #44957 by Taatje
Replied by Taatje on topic Re:Unknown column error
I seem to have the same problem, and I must say the answer isn't really pointing towards a solution to me. What SQL Queries do you need to perform in order to get CB working?
Mind you: I installed CB on a fresh Joomla 1.0.12.

I would greatly appreciate some more information...

16 years 8 months ago #44960 by beat
Taatje wrote:

I seem to have the same problem, and I must say the answer isn't really pointing towards a solution to me. What SQL Queries do you need to perform in order to get CB working?
Mind you: I installed CB on a fresh Joomla 1.0.12.

I would greatly appreciate some more information...

Please read carefully README.txt file comming with CB package. Upgrade queries are in expert installation if you need them.

But if it's a fresh joomla and CB, easiest is to:

1) uninstall CB
2) drop (delete) all jos_comprofiler* tables from database
3) install CB

Something must have gone wrong during your initial installation.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #45038 by Taatje
Replied by Taatje on topic Re:Unknown column error
I know what caused the problem: I've installed Fireboard and used the "button" to integrate it with CB. This should have installed a number of items to the profiles, so that it would cantain information about forum usage.

As it corrupted the CB-tables, apparently the versions do not match (anymore). Will propably be solved in future versions.

Reinstallation of CB did the trick.

16 years 8 months ago #45049 by beat
Taatje wrote:

I know what caused the problem: I've installed Fireboard and used the "button" to integrate it with CB. This should have installed a number of items to the profiles, so that it would cantain information about forum usage.

As it corrupted the CB-tables, apparently the versions do not match (anymore). Will propably be solved in future versions.

Reinstallation of CB did the trick.

Cool. Thanks for sharing solution. Is this a known Fireboard bug ? which version?

Any Url to the www.bestofjoomla.com site ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn