CB Login module

16 years 8 months ago #44167 by burek
CB Login module was created by burek
Hi,

I've experienced the problem with the login module, which I've found is described here on this forum in several threads.

Let's cut the story short. After logging in, in FireFox, CB Login module extends itself way too much to the right (it's placed in the left position) pushing all the other stuff (content and the right positions' modules) out of the screen to the right.

I've been analyzing the html code for an hour or so and I think I finally found it. At least it works for my website.

Right after the <TH> tag for the CB Login module title, there is a html text:

<div style="border-width: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 100%; overflow: hidden;">

after removing "overflow: hidden;" completely, my problem has gone. Probably you won't find this as a bug, but still, it really did solve this problem for me..

Please, try this if you have similar problem, it might help.

burek.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #48015 by elgabs
Replied by elgabs on topic Re:CB Login module
Hi burek,
i'm experiencing the very same problem and been struggling a lot to find the html code where i can remove the overflow. Could you please point me to the right file?
Thanks a lot

16 years 6 months ago #48036 by burek
Replied by burek on topic Re:CB Login module
Hi again,

sorry for the confusion :)
the file in question is /modules/mod_cblogin.php, and in my case it was about line number 169, like this:

echo '<div style="width:100%; overflow: hidden; padding:0px; border-width:0px; margin:0px;">'."\n";

and now it is:

echo '<div style="width:100%; padding:0px; border-width:0px; margin:0px;">'."\n";

I hope it is more clear now? :)
burek.

Post edited by: burek, at: 2007/10/16 19:11

16 years 6 months ago #48094 by elgabs
Replied by elgabs on topic Re:CB Login module
thanks a lot! it worked perfectly

16 years 6 months ago #48149 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB Login module
thanks for finding and fixing.

looks like there is a wierd interaction with some templates.

As it's not really needed, removed it from next CB release too.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn