captcha 2.0 neither visible nor audible

16 years 7 months ago #45408 by adje
with the new CB 1.1 on J!1.5 RC1 and RC2 the captcha picture is neither visible nor audible. RC1 is running on a unix webserver and RC2 on a local MAMP (Mac G4). At the advice of one of the other forum members i have made some changes in cb.captcha.php but no success. In that php file the function refers to a mainframe !.
Cld we pse get an update?
One other remark (not a bug) i cannot really see the advantage of the spoken letters (in american english ?)
Could someone explain that to me?
Thanks for the good work by the CB-development team.
Adrian

Post edited by: adje, at: 2007/09/10 13:23

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #45467 by nant
adje wrote:

with the new CB 1.1 on J!1.5 RC1 and RC2 the captcha picture is neither visible nor audible. RC1 is running on a unix webserver and RC2 on a local MAMP (Mac G4). At the advice of one of the other forum members i have made some changes in cb.captcha.php but no success. In that php file the function refers to a mainframe !.
Cld we pse get an update?
One other remark (not a bug) i cannot really see the advantage of the spoken letters (in american english ?)
Could someone explain that to me?
Thanks for the good work by the CB-development team.
Adrian

Post edited by: adje, at: 2007/09/10 13:23

Adrian,

please PM me with your email.
Also if you look at the Captcha 2.0 release thread you will see I have updated the first post with known problems and solutions.

regarding the spoken letters - this used the NATO alphabet - you can of course change the letter sound files to something else if you want.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn