Display of Profiles Not working.

16 years 6 months ago #49069 by tracedog
Replied by tracedog on topic Re:Display of Profiles Not working.
Well, after a couple of attempts to delete and recreate, it finally worked after I cleared my temp files.

Note: I had already cleared my temp files before posting, so I know that wasn't the issue.

This all happened after I upgraded to 1.1 (CB) and 1.0.13 (Joomla). CB didn't recognize my publish list (I only had one).

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction - I hadn't thought of deleting/recreating.

--Tracedog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #49079 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Display of Profiles Not working.
tracedog wrote:

Well, after a couple of attempts to delete and recreate, it finally worked after I cleared my temp files.

Note: I had already cleared my temp files before posting, so I know that wasn't the issue.

This all happened after I upgraded to 1.1 (CB) and 1.0.13 (Joomla). CB didn't recognize my publish list (I only had one).

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction - I hadn't thought of deleting/recreating.

--Tracedog

you are welcome.

16 years 6 months ago #49080 by ozzyglenn
Replied by ozzyglenn on topic Display of Profiles Not working.
I have that problem too. Could you tell me step by step how to clear the temp files..

I upgraded to CB 1.1 and when I look at the users I see it empty. If you could explain it I would be happy to try.

Regards,

16 years 6 months ago #49111 by tracedog
Replied by tracedog on topic Re:Display of Profiles Not working.
Clear your IE or Firefox Tempoary Internet Files - that is what I was speaking of.

You may also need to delete your list, re-create it and then load it in your browser - you may have to refresh your browswer.

These steps worked for me.

16 years 6 months ago #49496 by ozzyglenn
Replied by ozzyglenn on topic Display of Profiles Not working.
I have done everything to get the users to display.

But still Im having a problem. Dont know why this happened?

Is there anyone with same problem there????

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn