New CB Captcha with Audio

16 years 6 months ago #48490 by ozzyglenn
New CB Captcha with Audio was created by ozzyglenn
Hi,

I just purchased the new CB Captcha with audio but my CB version is 1.0.2...

When I go into plugin and Captcha this is what it writes 1.0 (compatible with CB 1.0.2 and above)

Still doesn't work!!!!

I have Captcha installed before but without the Audio one. So where is my problem Coud you help me o this matter.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #48496 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:New CB Captcha with Audio
ozzyglenn wrote:

Hi,

I just purchased the new CB Captcha with audio but my CB version is 1.0.2...

Thank you for supporting the team!

When I go into plugin and Captcha this is what it writes 1.0 (compatible with CB 1.0.2 and above)

Still doesn't work!!!!

I have Captcha installed before but without the Audio one. So where is my problem Coud you help me o this matter.

This means that you have the old (non-audio) version 1.0 of the captcha plugin.

The new one is in the 2007 subscriptions download area and it is version 2.0.

But 2.0 is compatible with CB 1.1 and above.

16 years 6 months ago #48527 by ozzyglenn
Replied by ozzyglenn on topic Installing upper version.
Hi,
Installing is a big problem for me. Well upgrading to 1.1... Is there anyway for you to help me so I can use the captca with audio??

I parently purchased a CB_com and I had problem installing it. Thanx to the creator he logged into my admin and FTP and he solved the problem.

I see that you work in a team can we get a live support from you?

Just magine that I know how to install new modules but I read the instructions of upgrading man it looks impossible for me to do it?
Is there anyway you can give a hand.

16 years 6 months ago #48539 by ozzyglenn
Replied by ozzyglenn on topic Re:New CB Captcha with Audio
Unknown column \'a.useraccessgroupid\' in \'where clause\' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*)\nFROM jos_comprofiler_tabs AS a\nWHERE a.useraccessgroupid IN (24,19,20,23,30,29,21,18,17,25,28,-2,-1)DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'a.useraccessgroupid' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT a.*, p.name AS pluginname, p.published AS pluginpublished FROM jos_comprofiler_tabs AS a LEFT JOIN jos_comprofiler_plugin AS p ON p.id = a.pluginid WHERE a.useraccessgroupid IN (24,19,20,23,30,29,21,18,17,25,28,-2,-1) ORDER BY position, ordering LIMIT 0, 50

This is the message when I done the steps to upgrade.. Like I said I couln't manage it:(:(:(

16 years 6 months ago #48543 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:New CB Captcha with Audio
You need to do step e) of the README.txt in experts update (update SQL structure), as you probably chose to overwrite files.

I am also sending you a PMS in reply to your question regarding professional support services.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 6 months ago #48849 by ozzyglenn
Replied by ozzyglenn on topic Re:New CB Captcha with Audio
Hi,
My hosting company has fixed the upgrading problem. But I have a problem from admin I go into CB users but I cant see the list of my users its blank. I use to see it even after upgrading but now I cant see it?

Also one more question the tag you have I mentioned before. I sell online courses and e-books how can I have one like you have in this web site. After purchasing it it automatically has access to subscription.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn