Joomla 1.5 RC3, SEF URLs, No Avatar Image

16 years 6 months ago #49762 by undoIT
I'm using CB 1.1 and Joomla 1.5 RC3. After turning on SEF URLs the avatar images disappear. I looked at the URL to the avatar image and it has an extra directory attached to it after the image name. The attached directory is the name assigned to the menu item that was created to link to the CB component.

For example, if the menu item is "Profile" /profile/ is appended to the end of the URL that should be displaying the image. With the menu item unpublished, /component/comprofiler is appended.

Seems that it would be easy to fix this by adjusting the code that creates the URL to display avatar images. Gallery images are working. I've searched through comprofiler.html.php but haven't been able to find it yet.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #50729 by adgcd
I've run into the same problem and am working on it.

But I found a related issue on RC3. When you go to the update image option, none of the default avatars are visible because the folder location is built incorrectly.

If you add a starting backslash to the folder location in line 1151 of comprofiler.html.php (/images/comprofiler/...) it fixes it.

SEF still throws it off when you try to select the avatar.

16 years 5 months ago #50843 by beat
Known SEF bug of joomla 1.5 RC3... :S

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn