Drop-down Calendar not working with multiple dates

16 years 5 months ago #50492 by hullbody
I have an issue. If I have a registration/profile setup with multiple date fields and I am unable to use the new "drop-down (+popup) calendar." If I do then it will not save every date field. CB only saves the first one.

If I switch it back to the old style "popup calendar(olh" then users do not have this issue when saving a profile or registering. This is unfortunate because I have complaints about the old style being confusing, but it is all that works.

I was unable to find this mentioned in the forums. Any help on getting the new drop-down calendar to work with multiple date fields would be fantastic.

Thanks,
Jason

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #50506 by beat
Tried reproducing here, worked fine. :S

What's your exact date-format ?

I tried with MM.DD.YYYY format...

(4 digits years)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 5 months ago #50513 by hullbody
Clarification... if I use the popup calendar and not the dropdowns to select the dates they will not save (maybe it saves?, but when I click edit profile and check the fields are empty). If I use the dropdowns it will save, even if I use them after using the popup calendar.

I have 6 date fields on a tab titled Deployment and I have a field cb_birthdate on a different tab..

Here are my field names for duplication:
cb_firstbreakstart
cb_firstbreakend
cb_secondbreakstart
cb_secondbreakend
cb_thirdbreakstart
cb_thirdbreakend

date format mm/dd/yyyy

So if I do use one of the dropdowns after using the popup on the same date field it will save - to duplicate avoid the dropdowns and just use the calendar on a profile edit.

Also if I use the dropdowns but then change the date with the popup calendar and then save, it will not save.

If you still cannot duplicate this then I could PM you my site info, because I definitely am experiencing a bug.

There seems to be something different between the dropdown and the popup. For a temp fix is there a way to disable the popup cal when using the new date field tool?

I am on a mac and using firefox and safari. Tested on a pc using explorer as well. Same issue.

Post edited by: hullbody, at: 2007/11/19 16:55

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn