Warning: cbimport...help!

15 years 8 months ago #74091 by zoeycheerldr
Warning: cbimport...help! was created by zoeycheerldr
I added the cb login module to the index page and disabled the joomla login but now the page has disappeared and i get this error...

Warning: cbimport(/home/cheerldr/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/language/language.front.php) [function.cbimport]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cheerldr/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 39

Fatal error: cbimport() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/cheerldr/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/language/language.front.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cheerldr/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 39

What do i do to fix it?

Post edited by: zoeycheerldr, at: 2008/09/12 07:50

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #74105 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Warning: cbimport...help!
reinstall CB and/or joomla/mambo.

something seems wrong in your php files.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn