Redirect to frontpage

15 years 7 months ago #74097 by rgjoyce
Redirect to frontpage was created by rgjoyce
Hi

May be i found bug in CB 1.1.0 and Joomla 1.5. When i try to save any changes in my profile from frontend CB redirect me to frontpage.

I analyze code of CB and found a bug. In file
comprofiler.html.php
you can find string
sefRelToAbs("index.php?option=$option".getCBprofileItemid(true));
where function getCBprofileItemid return 1 if $_CB__Cache_ProfileItemid equals true. After that function sefRelToAbs return linnk to frontpage accoding recived Itemid.

if i change this string on index.php?option=$option".getCBprofileItemid(true)
all work fine. But maybe somebody have another solution of this problem.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #74128 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Redirect to frontpage
rgjoyce wrote:

Hi

May be i found bug in CB 1.1.0 and Joomla 1.5. When i try to save any changes in my profile from frontend CB redirect me to frontpage.

I analyze code of CB and found a bug. In file
comprofiler.html.php
you can find string
sefRelToAbs("index.php?option=$option".getCBprofileItemid(true));
where function getCBprofileItemid return 1 if $_CB__Cache_ProfileItemid equals true. After that function sefRelToAbs return linnk to frontpage accoding recived Itemid.

if i change this string on index.php?option=$option".getCBprofileItemid(true)
all work fine. But maybe somebody have another solution of this problem.

Hi rgjoyce,

Thanks for your detailed report. :)

This is really a bug/backwards incompatibility in the joomla 1.5 legacy layer, but which is already fixed in current CB 1.2 RC 2. :)

We really highly recommend CB 1.2 RC 2 for Joomla 1.5. ;)

CB 1.1 triggers quite a few bugs in the Joomla 1.5 legacy layer, such as this one (see CB 1.1 bugs sub-forum stickies for the most common ones). :(

CB 1.2 RC 2 avoids all those bugs by running universally native on Joomla 1.5, 1.0 and Mambo 4.5.0-4.6.x, and includes over 150 bug fixes from CB 1.1. The remaining minor known issues are documented in the CB 1.2 known issues subforum here, most with fixes, and all of those will be fixed in upcoming CB 1.2 stable. :cheer:

Please see our left column on this site for more info. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 7 months ago #74427 by kaarst
Replied by kaarst on topic Re:Redirect to frontpage
Hi!

got the same problem...

but I can´t fix it with your description. What exactly have you changed to fix that problem? (e.g I found 2 code-lines in this file...)

Thanks a lot!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn