Plugin Nant CB Gallery

15 years 6 months ago #77593 by bhurst
Plugin Nant CB Gallery was created by bhurst
Hello,

I am using CB 1.1 at this time. I am a paid subscriber, but just haven't upgraded yet. My problem is I downloaded the Nant gallery plugin, installed it and everything worked great. I uploaded an image. It worked. I tried to upload another image and I get a Error 500. An internal server error has occurred. Any help on figure this error out would greatly be appreciated it. Thank you for this great program! Also, sometimes I have to refresh the page to get the "Browse" button to work to pick the image I want to upload. If I click on it, it doesn't do anything. After I refresh the page, it will let me pick my image. It still gives me my 500 error.

I searched the forum for this situation, and couldn't find anything. So if there is already a topic out there please direct me to it.

Thanks,

Brent

Post edited by: bhurst, at: 2008/10/17 08:58

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #77627 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Plugin Nant CB Gallery
check your error log - might have more information that would help debugging.

15 years 6 months ago #77664 by bhurst
Replied by bhurst on topic Re:Plugin Nant CB Gallery
Hi,

First let me say again, this is a wonderful program for Joomla. I love it, and it has made my website so much better. I subscribed to your site because of such a wonderful job everyone has done, and I couldn't see not paying for something like this.

Second,

I have no idea where to find my error logs. I looked through all my log folders in my 1and1 hosting account, and couldn't come up with any file with "errors" in it. Is this file located in my joomla folder?

One other thing I have found this plugin is doing is that when someone clicks on the thumbnail, the orginal image isn't opening. It opens a new window with my description of the image, and NAN> text at the time. The attached image will show you what I see. One other thing, is there away to shut off the "Title" for images. So if someone doesn't want to put a title they don't have to. I looked everywhere, but just can't seem to find that. But as my wife says "You couldn't find your head from a hole in the ground if you tried" I'm not always the best in locating stuff :)

Thanks for all your help.

Post edited by: bhurst, at: 2008/10/18 04:49
Attachments:

15 years 6 months ago #77665 by bhurst
I just found a error.php file in a logs folder in my joomla. But when I open it it says #<?php die('Direct Access To Log Files Not Permitted'); ?>

#Version: 1.0

Please help.

15 years 6 months ago #77676 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Plugin Nant CB Gallery
bhurst wrote:

Hi,

First let me say again, this is a wonderful program for Joomla. I love it, and it has made my website so much better. I subscribed to your site because of such a wonderful job everyone has done, and I couldn't see not paying for something like this.

Second,

I have no idea where to find my error logs. I looked through all my log folders in my 1and1 hosting account, and couldn't come up with any file with "errors" in it. Is this file located in my joomla folder?

One other thing I have found this plugin is doing is that when someone clicks on the thumbnail, the orginal image isn't opening. It opens a new window with my description of the image, and NAN> text at the time. The attached image will show you what I see. One other thing, is there away to shut off the "Title" for images. So if someone doesn't want to put a title they don't have to. I looked everywhere, but just can't seem to find that. But as my wife says "You couldn't find your head from a hole in the ground if you tried" I'm not always the best in locating stuff :)

Thanks for all your help.

Post edited by: bhurst, at: 2008/10/18 04:49

This will be fixed in next version of plugin (after CB 1.2 goes stable).

In the meantime you could disable joomla sef plugin to get rid of this specific problem.

15 years 6 months ago #77678 by bhurst
I have sef turned off. I could never get it to work right with anything. Probably my lack of skills :). When do you forsee the next plugin coming out? The lightbox doesnt seem to work either. I would be glad to be a tester if you need one.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn