Jpromoter integrated with Community builder

15 years 5 months ago #78377 by D0gSoldi3r
Having major problems with Community Builder integrated with Jpromoter i'm hoping some staff here are familiar with Jpromoter because they seem to be passing the blame to you guys why my Jpromoter which i subscribe to also is not working. Jpromoter is a tool for Joomla url's. I can no longer do a scan of my url files and the Jpromoter staff are saying it involves using Community Builder.

I am getting this error while using Jpromoter which relates to community builder.

< MOD NOTE : REMOVED ERROR SHOWING A NOT YET FIXED VULNERABILITY IN A THIRD-PARTY EXTENSION >

I'm quoting this from the Jpromoter staff

this is very like to not correctly formatted Community Builder link. I suppose this entry &;;quot; broke the JP query.
Anyway this should not give any influence to SEF and metatag edition functionality.

So does this make any sense to Communnity builder experts because i've been trying to solve this issue for 5 weeks myself but haven't found anything and i really need it to work since it's a core component of my website.

Post edited by: D0gSoldi3r, at: 2008/10/28 00:02

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/10/28 10:55

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #78389 by beat
I'm sorry to have to tell you that the bug seems to be in the extension generating this query (it is *not* CB or a CB plugin).

I removed the query above and reported the probable vulnerability to the probable author of that query.

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/10/28 10:56

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn