PayPal Donations for CB members

16 years 7 months ago #47978 by nomadsland
PayPal Donations for CB members was created by nomadsland
I run a film site called nomadsland.com (nomadsland.com) and I am interested in a tab where people can do two things.

1.) People can upload film projects/budgets as PDFs which are subject to administrator approval. People would get an automatic reply if their proposal is accepted or rejected.

2.) Site visitors can download and read the proposals but the filmmaker could have the option of making this password protected so that they can preapprove via e-mail who reads their proposal (many are worried about idea theft)

3.) A corresponding PayPal button with the users e-mail would accompany each approved PDF so that individuals could collect money to make their films.

Does anything like this exist? If not I am willing to pay a CB extension developer to make this.

Please e-mail info@nomadsland.com.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #47989 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:PayPal Donations for CB members
I don't think such a solution exists out of the box, but the CB gallery plugin as well as some other things can be put together.

Hope there will be replies here, however, if you don't have other replies here in the next days, you can PM me with a description for a quotation.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn