Error Message

16 years 1 month ago #58501 by laurie_lewis
Error Message was created by laurie_lewis
Hi,

Using CB Contacts with Captcha 2.0.1 When I try and send a message with no entry in the Captcha area I get the following error message displayed on top of screen:-

[code:1]Warning: Missing argument 1 for cbSpoofCheck(), called in /var/www/html/components/com_cbcontact/cbcontact.php on line 494 and defined in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 2357
Invalid Security Code[/code:1]

If I enter incorrect security code I get the following error message:-

[code:1]Warning: Missing argument 1 for cbSpoofCheck(), called in /var/www/html/components/com_cbcontact/cbcontact.php on line 494 and defined in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 2357
Invalid Security Code[/code:1]

Same message obviously. I was imagining that I would get the popup window as with other modules when using it. Thinking this is a problem with the contacts module not with version of CB I am using.

CB 1.2 Beta 5
Joomla 1.5.1
PHP 5

Works great if no errors in system.

Laurie
My Community Site: thelewisfamily.id.au

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #58515 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Error Message
If you got CB 1.2 beta 5, you are (or should be) member of CB testteam (PM Nick (nant) for that), and use the corresponding beta-team communication channels. Posting here doesn't help.

Captcha 2.0.1 works fine on CB 1.1 stable and will be working on upcoming CB 1.2 stable.

This is just a new optional parameter introduced in 1.2, that we made mandatory in beta 5 to get those debug message of CB 1.2 beta 5, which is currently in beta tests.

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/03/09 11:23

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds