intallation breaks profile search

15 years 10 months ago #65196 by ndee
Replied by ndee on topic Re:intallation breaks profile search
Hi Beat,

but it is available since CB 1.2 and I started some time before.

Where do I find the corresponding parts to influence the output of the search results. I want custom search results with my own styling but Userslist should still look like the default ones.

And I need a search interface, simple which only searches the fields marked as search field an extended which you can search by e.g. post-code, country, city, branch, etc..

What is the best way to achieve this? A new component which is based on CB search functions?

Greets and thank you in advance!

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #65989 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:intallation breaks profile search
You can have a normal users-list without search, and a search-form where you can influence almost every aspect by CSS. The search use tableless output i believe.

Simplified search may make it into CB 1.2 stable, but I can't guarrantee it, it will depend on time left, priority is to remove all bugs first.

Best is to look into plugin.class.php which does most of the html generation.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn