Registration tabs in wrong order?

15 years 11 months ago #65237 by wixenstyx
Registration tabs in wrong order? was created by wixenstyx
I know that this was an issue in 1.1, but it seems like most of the messages I'm finding are from people wanting to reorder fields within the Account tab.

I just want the Account tab fields to appear at the top. Right now they're appearing below the fields from the Directory tab I set up, and it looks very strange. The registration form asks for their address first, not their name.

What's stranger is that the fields from a third tab, also one I set up, appear below the Account tab fields.

In the back-end, the Tab order is Account, Directory, Household. The fields themselves are ordered in the order I'd like to see them on the registration form also, but that doesn't seem to be making any difference either.

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #66599 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Registration tabs in wrong order?
when you edit a field you have a number for "registration ordering" for the tabs. By default all have 10, and that's first sorting criteria, before same ones as on profile.

Just put e.g. 5 for a tab to appear before others. Or do your own ordering ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn