CB 1.2 & VirtueMart 1.1

15 years 10 months ago #65371 by Tony4x4
CB 1.2 & VirtueMart 1.1 was created by Tony4x4
Hi there,

Are there any plans in the immediate future (1 to 2 months) to provide an integration between CB & VirtueMart.

This is a sought after solution and would be greatly appreciated as well as supported.

Thanks

Tony

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #65411 by KurtSteiner
Replied by KurtSteiner on topic Re:CB 1.2 & VirtueMart 1.1
Tony4x4 wrote:

Hi there,

Are there any plans in the immediate future (1 to 2 months) to provide an integration between CB & VirtueMart.

This is a sought after solution and would be greatly appreciated as well as supported.

Thanks

Tony

What kind of integration do you thinking about ?

sunny regards from Germany

BERND (Kurt Steiner)

15 years 10 months ago #65438 by Tony4x4
Replied by Tony4x4 on topic Re:CB 1.2 & VirtueMart 1.1
Thanks Bernd for the response.

I am needing login integration between Joomla, CB & VM urgently. I am needing my site visitors to enter their login information only once.

I will be using the latest versions of each product i.e. Joomla 1.5x, CB 1.2 & VM 1.1

Regards

Tony

15 years 10 months ago #65441 by KurtSteiner
Tony4x4 wrote:

Thanks Bernd for the response.

I am needing login integration between Joomla, CB & VM urgently. I am needing my site visitors to enter their login information only once.

I will be using the latest versions of each product i.e. Joomla 1.5x, CB 1.2 & VM 1.1

Regards

Tony

Hey Tony,
unfortunatly i have none experiance with VM, are you sure i does not integrate with the Joomla user managemt?

BERND (Kurt Steiner)

15 years 10 months ago #65446 by Tony4x4
Replied by Tony4x4 on topic Re:CB 1.2 & VirtueMart 1.1
Thanks again for your response.

Joomla & VM work together.
Joomla & CB work together,

but Joomla, CB & VM don't work together.

I am not technical but when CB becomes the user manager for Joomla, VM can't work because of some of the fields are not catered for in CB (I think!). There have been many posts on CB & VM forums to get this working. In the older versions there were some hacks to make it work, but will not work on the latest versions.

I was hoping that because all products are "native" that there would be some integration or at least that it would be easier for someone to write the integration.

This would be a great and popular plugin if someone would develop it. I would be prepared to pay for this plugin.

Thanks again

Tony

15 years 10 months ago #65451 by KurtSteiner
Tony4x4 wrote:

... I would be prepared to pay for this plugin.

Hello Tony,

than you might ost an offer on www.joomlancers.com or start a www.micropledge.com and anounce it to the virtumate community to support.

BERND (Kurt Steiner)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn