bought 1.2 subscription, should I use it?

15 years 10 months ago #65558 by jacob_hawkinson
bought 1.2 subscription, should I use it? was created by jacob_hawkinson
Good day,

I have a project that I am going to use CB with. Actually, this project is a monster by any means of the word.

My questions really need to be directed at one person however. Here is what I can say:

I am creating a CB based website, Subscriptions, MyBlog that is being hacked to bits to allow for custom video uploads to an offsite video storage. That of course, takes payment.
... And all the bells and whistles.

I am at the crossroads of which path to take and would like to chat with an admin.

Any takers?

Jacob

Post edited by: jacob_hawkinson, at: 2008/06/13 18:52

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #65559 by wixenstyx
Replied by wixenstyx on topic Re:bought 1.2 subscription, should I use it?
Probably the best way to approach this is via PM, not on the forums. I wouldn't get your hopes up too high, though, as the developers here are obviously fielding a ton of issues with the 1.2 RC release and this is, according to my impression, sideline work for them in the first place.

Are you just concerned that if you say too much here, you'll sacrifice proprietary claim over a great idea?

15 years 10 months ago #65565 by dping28
Replied by dping28 on topic Re:bought 1.2 subscription, should I use it?
I am no CB admin but I will say that I think CB 1.2 will do what you need and their Paid Subscription plugin would also be a good fit. I know Beat has mentioned in another post they were looking for a couple really active beta testers for Paid Subs. May check out his post and send Nick (nant) the requested info if your interested.

-D

CB Testteam member

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn