adding a user upload section

15 years 10 months ago #65662 by me123
adding a user upload section was created by me123
I was wondering if it would be possible to have a page or just different sites at random have plugins that users can install into their profiles themselves. I know FaceBook as a feature like this. Allowing users to install a plugin that they would like to have instead of the admin only allowing a few things. I am not sure how this would be possible, but just bringing it up as a idea that may be cool to have.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #65679 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:adding a user upload section
me123 wrote:

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a page or just different sites at random have plugins that users can install into their profiles themselves. I know FaceBook as a feature like this. Allowing users to install a plugin that they would like to have instead of the admin only allowing a few things. I am not sure how this would be possible, but just bringing it up as a idea that may be cool to have.

I am sure that the code is actually installed - its just a matter of the end-user enabling it.

So it is really an issue with coding a plugin that when installed is not automatically enabled for the end-user.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn