Moving the CAPTCHA to the bottom

15 years 10 months ago #66715 by gedmonstone
Replied by gedmonstone on topic Re:Moving the CAPTCHA to the bottom
Guys, I am having no luck with this. I have gone into the plugin manager and ensured that the Captcha setting is "last" and also done the same in the Tab manager. But still, when I hit the registration page, it appears first in the list.

Trouble is, when I first published it, it was the last field to appear, so really don't know what I have done.

Anyone else still having the problem, or can offer any advice?

Thanks

Gary

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #66726 by gedmonstone
Replied by gedmonstone on topic Re:Moving the CAPTCHA to the bottom
Hi Nick,

So sorry for waisting your time, I had not looked at the registration order, I think I was still in CB 1.1 mode.

I have made the change and all is working now.

Thank you once again for a fantastic product, CB1.2 is looking really great. I have a couple of other questions open on this forum, I hope the answers are not as obvious as this.

Kind regards

Gary

Post edited by: gedmonstone, at: 2008/06/28 17:43

15 years 9 months ago #68845 by efflux
Replied by efflux on topic Re:Moving the CAPTCHA to the bottom
Hi guys,

I have also gone into the plugin manager and ensured that the Captcha setting is "last" and also done the same in the Tab manager. But it still appears before some fields created by a plugin called: jCBMessengerStatus. This is a plug which tells a user if somebody is online with Skype or msn messenger for example.

Any solutions?

I'm using 1.2 RC 2 and it rocks!

Thanks

15 years 9 months ago #68851 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Moving the CAPTCHA to the bottom
efflux wrote:

Hi guys,

I have also gone into the plugin manager and ensured that the Captcha setting is "last" and also done the same in the Tab manager. But it still appears before some fields created by a plugin called: jCBMessengerStatus. This is a plug which tells a user if somebody is online with Skype or msn messenger for example.

Any solutions?

I'm using 1.2 RC 2 and it rocks!

Thanks

Please read the link I posted before.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn