answer from joomla team?

15 years 10 months ago #66369 by treggeee
answer from joomla team? was created by treggeee
there's gotta be other people out there with this problem? why isnt anyone helping me from the development staff...should i post this somewhere else?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #66371 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:answer from joomla team?
treggeee wrote:

there's gotta be other people out there with this problem? why isnt anyone helping me from the development staff...should i post this somewhere else?

What problem?

Sounds like you missed a thread reply ...

15 years 10 months ago #66378 by treggeee
Replied by treggeee on topic Re:answer from joomla team?
Trying to install cb 1.2 i get this problem;

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,66095/catid,50/

looked at everyting, db, modules, components...everything looks fine but then i end up getting this problem;
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,66215/catid,50/

so i decided to uninstall 1.2 and revert back to 1.1. It was riddled with bugs...cant logout, cant register...lots of not authorized errors

...i uninstall everything...components, modules and menu item.....then i go into the database and delete all tables with comprofiler oh and also delete rows in jos_menu pertaining to comprofiler to try to do a clean install of 1.1...all the same errors. I also delete folders with comprofiler in them on my ftp site.
1.1 was working fine for me before i upgraded to 1.2 and now neither one work :(

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn