DB function failed with error number 1054

15 years 10 months ago #66431 by cspgsl
After updating to 1.2 I thought all was going well until I found the following error in the Field Management tab:

DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'f.searchable' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT f.fieldid, f.title, f.name, f.description, f.type, f.required, f.published, f.profile, f.ordering, f.registration, f.searchable, f.pluginid, f.sys, f.tablecolumns, t.title AS 'tab', t.enabled AS 'tabenabled', t.pluginid AS 'tabpluginid', p.name AS pluginname, p.published AS pluginpublished, pf.name AS fieldpluginname, pf.published AS fieldpluginpublished FROM jos_comprofiler_fields AS f INNER JOIN jos_comprofiler_tabs AS t ON ( (f.tabid = t.tabid) AND (t.fields = 1) ) LEFT JOIN jos_comprofiler_plugin AS p ON p.id = t.pluginid LEFT JOIN jos_comprofiler_plugin AS pf ON pf.id = f.pluginid WHERE t.useraccessgroupid IN (24,19,20,23,30,29,21,18,17,25,28,-2,-1) ORDER BY t.ordering, f.ordering LIMIT 0, 50

I see that there are fields missing from the user profile such as Name, Username, Password.

Before I start over again does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #66432 by nant

15 years 10 months ago #66433 by cspgsl
Perfect, thanks Nick

15 years 10 months ago #66454 by nant
cspgsl wrote:

Perfect, thanks Nick

Means all ok?

If yes, then this means you installed without following readme directions ....

15 years 10 months ago #66470 by cspgsl
It's OK now.

I did read the instructions and was actually successful the first time around. After updating I enabled the CB Profile Notifier Plug-in and lost the connection to the registration page. After looking through the code I figured it was quicker to restore my back up and go through the process again. I just missed step "E" in "Update from 1.1 to 1.2RC" after restoring from the backup.

Had I re-read the process it would have fallen into place.

I have it working now including the Notifier Plug-in

Thanks

15 years 10 months ago #66471 by nant
Ok - good that you figured things out.

As a note for others ... always good to run CB 1.2 CB Tools DB checker before reporting potential bugs.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn